Account Managers are responsible for new business account developments and maintaining existing business at assigned strategic accounts for NMB Technologies Corporation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.New Business Development: Responsible for the development and management of new business for the designated territory and/or market segments.
- Identify and Respond to Customer Needs – Identify customer needs, assess potential application of company products and offer design solutions
- Relationship Development/External – Develop solid and long term influential relationships with key decision makers at the customers
- Reporting Communications Internal/External – Provide timely and frequent written and verbal reporting on customer interaction and application details as required (including customer contact reporting in SalesForce.com)
2. New Business Development Strategy: Work closely with Business Unit Management and Product Team to develop a comprehensive new business development strategy for assigned markets/geographies.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the customers’ products and services to formulate business strategies to drive revenue
3.Sales Resource Recommendation and Deployment: Act as the point of first reference for all future product related inquiries.
- Maintain and manage all sales related activities for assigned products.
- Responsible for designing, proposing and implementing an approved plan for sales resource coverage to manage and develop business within specified market segments and geographies.
4.Prepare business plans: Plan, schedule and execute time management initiatives.
- Timely communication to and from customers to NMB
- Reporting – new business development, account activity
- Review month-end reports
5.Monthly Reporting - Prepare and submit a monthly summary activity report to supervisor
6.Travel - Travel required up to 30%; majority will be domestic with some international
7.Perform other duties as related to the job function as required
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Business
- 3-5 years sales and/or engineering experience preferable in the automotive Industry
- Proven track record of achieving revenue growth year on year
- Strong Business Development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information
- Technical Sales or Product experience in Mechanical Bearings, Electro-Mechanical Motors and/or Electronics
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience with a CRM tool like SalesForce
- Experience working as a team player in an international environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
The above lists all of the essential functions, education, knowledge, skills and abilities required for this job. These are the minimum requirements; employees must also demonstrate good interpersonal skills, proper attitude and professionalism, acceptable attendance and work behaviors – at a minimum.