Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be the lead point of contact and build a long-term relationship with the customer once a primary sale has occurred through the term of the agreement
- Liaise between the customer and internal Clean Energy teams (i.e. engineering, construction, operations, billing, CER) on daily account management.
- Deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Upon contract execution, work with the sales representative to transition new customers through the implementation process.
- Provide successful and timely Clean Energy solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Support and/or respond to any customer issues that arise during the contract term which may include preparing documents, spreadsheets or other materials.
- Address and resolve any customer issue including but not limited to customer service, billing and invoicing, construction updates, maintenance reports, station downtime, and fueling cards.
- Follow up on any request for additional documentation (i.e. invoicing, construction reports, maintenance reports).
- Ensure customer is correctly set up in Accounts Receivables and is invoiced accurately. If necessary, facilitate in collecting any open overdue invoices from the customer.
- Review and analyze individual site statements for all assigned customers, ensuring volumes, billing and information is being recorded correctly.
- Update information in CRM related to customers at least once per week.
- Create and manage all assigned account’s contracts and renewal opportunities in CRM for assigned customers.
- Maintain a matrix of contract and lease details (start dates, end dates, deadline to cancel dates) for all assigned accounts.
Renewals and upsells
- Grow revenue and volume of assigned accounts.
- Work to extend, expand, and/or renew contracts as the term of any existing relationship approaches.
- Upsell and/or expand Clean Energy products and services (i.e. Redeem, O&M, station upgrades, FMS).
- Provide management approved quotes, proposals and other documents when pitching Clean Energy products and services
Periodic Health Checks
- Proactively engage in outreach to create value to the customer.
- Ensure the customer is satisfied with Clean Energy’s service and natural gas as a solution.
- Attend in-person meetings as required based on the account activity (i.e., a large high- volume customer may require quarterly in person contact, in addition to in office support, compared to a smaller volume customer that may require bi-annual or annual in person contact).
May require up to 50% of domestic travel.
Other duties as assigned