The Account Manager is responsible for managing titles and projects requested by Deluxe Media’s clients. The position is responsible for all aspects of job coordination including client communication, job entry, project tracking, element shipping, file delivery, and billing preparation. Creates loyal customers by providing exceptional customer service.
- Serves as the primary client contact for assigned projects
- Helps train Account Coordinators
- Works with minimal supervision to ensure project completion
- Prepare and communicate project estimates and timelines
- Enters client job orders into database and updates orders as needed
- Schedules and monitors all phases of client job orders and projects
- Develops and nurtures an understanding of audio procedures and processes
- Greets and assists clients visiting facility, interfaces with clients, and coordinates client hospitality with the Studio Services team
- Communicate to clients regarding job orders including:
- Estimate, job revisions, and answering client questions
- Provide reports and daily updates
- Maintains and updates client trackers, databases, and/or grids
- Anomaly reports and quality issues
- Completion e-mails, shipping instructions, and file delivery
- Effectively communicates client’s requests and needs to stakeholders to ensure projects are completed to spec and within client’s timeline
- Assess quality issues with stakeholders and Sr. Director and formulates communications and solutions to clients
- Monitors processes and procedures regularly to ensure compliance. Consults Sr. Director and stakeholders when existing processes and procedures need to be revised or updated.
- Ensures roll-outs of new and revised processes and procedures are effectively communicated to all stakeholders
- Ensures deliverables meet all client specifications and are delivered on time
- Researches previous orders and special projects as directed
- Provides back-up coverage for other Account Coordinators or Directors during time off
- Monitors and updates billing status for Account Coordinators/Directors
- Prepares invoices upon project completion.
- Ships client elements out of facility per company procedure
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 2-3 years of previous experience in post-production projection management preferred
- Must be proficient with mac software as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and database applications
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment
- Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process
- Previous experience in film, television, and/or audio restoration/preservation is preferred, but not required
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe Media Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.