Summary of Position Functions
The Account Manager is responsible managing the relationship of assigned Flex, Paystation, UPsafety accounts. This position provides important customer updates, new solutions being offered, and attends T2 and industry events. In addition, responsibility for the renewal activities associated with all assigned customers. This position reports to the Director of Customer.
Significant Job Segments
- Product knowledge
- Customer relations
- Customer knowledge
- Time utilization
- Company knowledge
- Report development
Essential Position Functions
- Maintains regular contact according to targeted frequency with assigned accounts and fulfills regularly scheduled checklist of items to be covered with clients such as current company initiatives.
- Identifies client issues, creates plan for follow-up and stays on top of these issues and ascertains whether clients have successfully adopted products and services.
- Works with business development, marketing, customer service, and other internal departments to ensure accounts are well-served.
- Introduces client to new company offerings and pricing changes. As well as, creates quotations to existing customers for T2 Systems’ products and services.
- Provides documentation to support closed sales and process shipping requests for product fulfillment and fully documents customer contacts in T2 Systems’ CRM program (SalesForce.com).
- Provides input to R&D and Marketing based on knowledge of the marketplace gained from interaction with customers and prospects. Keeps abreast of industry trends / issues that may impact T2’s clients’ operations.
- Actively engages with Account Managers for knowledge transfer throughout the team for continued growth in the Account Management role.
- Works with the Account Management team to develop reports that allow all Account Managers to understand areas of opportunity and support campaign tracking.
- Utilizes Salesforce.com and maintains highest levels of data integrity.
- Conducts after-order follow-up in recognition of the fact that we are in a repeat business.
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to company organizational procedures and policies regarding pricing, deliveries, warranty service, sales terms, forecasts, records, reports, vacation scheduling, and so on.
- Works with the Account Management team to follow up on and complete Account Renewals on accounts with little to know changes to existing contract.
- Establishes friendly business and personal relationships with all potential customers for all assigned product lines in the assigned territory.
- Works with Director of Customer Success on targeted calling campaigns and accepts personal responsibility for following up on deliverables owed to client.
- Proactively obtains training on products, services, pricing models, contracts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of T2’s software products, services, and processes is required which can be obtained through intellect, technical inclination, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of various operating systems, software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheet programs, etc.).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, business, professional, and technical documents.
- Strong ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Initiating Action
- Results Driven
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Technical / Professional Skills and Knowledge