Job Location: Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Marketing
Hoist & Crane Service Group is looking for a motivated Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The individual, preferably, must possess a knowledge of overhead cranes and other types of heavy machinery. Some knowledge about industrial elevators and overhead rolling doors is a plus. Candidates should also have a general understanding of the industrial manufacturing industry as well excellent sales experience in this setting.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Must have the ability to read sales reports and have excellent computer skills as well as strong math skills
- Able to increase profitable sales revenue in the assigned territory through scheduled consultations and cold sales calls, email, direct mailings, presentations, and various marketing methods used to promote the HCSG brand and solutions
- Offer a full inventory of equipment repair and services to new and current customers including Overhead Crane, Industrial Elevator, and Dock & Door support.
- In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and to improve the entire customer experience. Timely and accurate execution of paperwork, quotes, and various correspondences is a must.
- Consistent and professional follow up and communication through email, phone, and personal interaction either at customer offices or jobsites.
- If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
- Candidate should also have a basic understanding of all types of heavy equipment repair and maintenance
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- General knowledge and understanding of crane service business
- Experience in industrial sales
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent documentation skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Self-Motivated with a strong work ethic
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field preferred
Hoist & Crane Service Group offers training for all employees, competitive wages and benefits packages including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Long and short-term disability
For over 40 years, Hoist & Crane Service Group has been a leader in the industrial service industry. Safety is our top priority and our programs have been honored by the National Safety Council. Our culture strives to always operate within our 5 Marks of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Effectiveness, and Legacy.