Are you looking for a career at a stable company? Do you have sales experience? Check out what we can do for you!
We are currently hiring a full-time Account Manager. We are seeking a motivated seller to continue to increase the success of our #1 Industrial Vehicle Brand.
Atlas Toyota Material Handling, part of the Atlas Companies, is an authorized Toyota Forklift Dealer committed to providing quality service, premium equipment, and innovative solutions for companies of all sizes.
Your New Role:
- Proven success at prospecting and developing new customer opportunities.
- Has the ability to maintaining positive relationships with professional buyers.
- Understands the Companies products as well as competitive products; can specify, recommend and sell material handling equipment
- Experience in implementing new technologies and process improvements to existing customers
- Has the ability to build and nurture a strong pipeline
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Business or Technical Field)
- At minimum three years of business-to-business sales experience
- Material handling and/or transportation and logistics industry experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Financing experience a plus
- Must exhibit the Atlas Core Values:
- Promote Integrity: Always do the right thing
- Value People: Treat Everyone with Respect, Courtesy, & Dignity
- Passion for Winning: Deliver Exceptional Results while Remaining Humble
- Embrace Community: Ensure as Safe & Environmentally Conscious Culture
- Continuous Improvement: Promote Innovation, Drive & Embrace Change
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture: Great people, a high focus on values, professional development opportunities as well as company events (food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, retirement celebrations and sporting events, to name a few!)
- Rest and Relaxation: Generous PTO (paid time off) AND 8 paid holidays.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Life and Disability Benefits: COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
Atlas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace