The Senior Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and managing A3 Communications presence in certain accounts as well as driving sales activities in an assigned market area. The Account Manager is expected to mind existing accounts for new business as well as well as establish new customer relationships. The Account Manager will work in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of A3 Communications.
- Exceed sales goals as established by the organization
- Manage existing commercial customers
- Identify and develop new commercial level customer prospects
- Utilize consultative sales techniques in customer development situations
- Preparation and presentation of company offerings to end-user customers
- Communicate with Project Managers on a consistent basis as required to ensure timely and consistent delivery of work to dedicated customer base
- Aggressively grow service and maintenance agreements as part of solution selling process
- Determine hosted, managed, monitored sales opportunities with new customer prospects
- Work with your SE in Preparation of timely and accurate solution proposals
- Maintain quality assurance by following organization standards
- Assist with other Sales projects as assigned by Sales Manager
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Current and valid US driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of sales and account management experience in the Electronic Security Integration industry
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with and expanding customer base
- Ability to work in a fast – paced environment; capable of managing multiple tasks, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate with clients and internal staff via email, phone and in person is required
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Commitment to professional, ethical and compliant business practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ability to perform 20% in office and 80% off – site customer development and to conduct site visits and job walks
- Experience selling these or similar security platforms a plus: Software House, Lenel, S2, Feenics, Open Options, Genetec, Milestone, Avigilon, Axis, Panasonic, Cardlepoint, Bosch, Audio Enhancement, Fluidmesh, or AVA
Spends more than 2/3 of time standing, kneeling/crouching/stooping, using hands and reaching. Spends more than 1/3 of time walking and talking/hearing. Frequent lifting required of items 25-50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
May require driving to project sites. May be exposed to variable weather conditions. Other conditions may include proximity to forklifts or other heavy machinery and using various tools and hardware. Worker may be subject to frequent heavy lifting. Exposure to various noise levels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.