Derse is a complete face-to-face marketing agency and exhibit builder. We bring a smarter approach to building client sales while managing their trade show, marketing environments and event programs.
Our teams are made up of smart and forward-thinking people who bring experiential marketing solutions to life! We believe in committing to a long-term investment in your career with a total rewards package including:
• Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
• A bright and energetic culture where your ideas are valued
• 70-years of financial stability
Derse employs over 500 people in marketing, program management, creative & skilled production, and corporate support. Locations include Milwaukee, Chicago, Las Vegas, Dallas and Pittsburgh. Visit our website derse.com to learn more.
• In concert with Account Executive, manage tactical activities related to our clients’ convention program.
• Develop a strong understanding of clients’ workflow procedures, exhibit practices and expectations for deliverables.
• Initiate / prepare SODs and associated correspondence as required.
• Monitor the production process, including communication to the logistics team, to ensure that all project objectives are accomplished and are on time.
• Responsible for reviewing all change order items to ensure all costs are accounted for and that they fall within the given project time constraints and project budget, including managing any MSA requirements.
• Assist in preparation of proposals from cost estimates for construction projects or services requested.
• Assist in closing out jobs and process-related expense reports (assigning costs to assigned work orders).
• Attend all team meetings & all production meetings between sales staff & shop supervision.
• Maintain an accurate and accountable job file on all project activities which includes effective use of Excel spreadsheets, databases and word processing.
• Travel to assigned client shows / events as needed.
• Additional responsibilities required.
• Associate’s degree and 3- 5 years of strong account management experience required.
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish strong rapport with client and agency partners.
• Highly organized, flexible and ability to work necessary hours in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Strong customer service & conflict resolution skills combined with an ability to multi-task is necessary.
• Tradeshow / Event industry experience preferred.
• Ability to travel as much as 25-35%.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office.