About the Role
This Account Manager position is a highly collaborative, detail oriented, customer focused role. This individual will be based in our Atlanta, GA location and be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities with key accounts. This includes providing project leadership on those accounts both externally and internally across departments and driving value and on time performance with corrugate display initiatives. This position is the primary customer interface for the customer or brand and must have a strong focus on overall customer satisfaction. Additional duties include coordinating with the graphics and design teams on overall structural design needs as well as ongoing cost savings opportunities and improvements as a means of providing ongoing value to the client. Developing relationships with suppliers to understand customer objectives and provide solutions is also necessary.
About the Company
Pratt Display, a division of Pratt Industries, is America’s preferred supplier of sustainably sourced point-of purchase displays. Pratt Industries is the 5th largest box manufacturer in USA and the world’s largest, privately held 100% recycled paper and packaging company, employing more than 7,000 “green collar” employees. Headquartered in Conyers, GA, the company operates four of the most modern, cost-effective paper mills in the country, producing more than one million tons of 100% recycled paper a year.
Pratt Display is leading the industry in the manufacture, design and assembly of 100% recycled point-of-purchase displays. With decades of marketplace experience, heavy investment in facilities and technology, and employees encouraged to take a new, innovative approach to every project, we are your packaging solution.
· Understand all display packaging requirements for the customer
· Partner with graphics and design team to provide innovative solutions and value to the customer
· Manage deliverables ensuring accurate adherence to the customer’s critical path schedule
· Drive adherence to Quality and facilitate quick resolution of complaints
· Monitor and review performance of project managers as necessary providing prompt and objective coaching and mentoring as well as coordinating with the Project Management Leads if applicable
· Provide on-site support as needed with the customer and or 3PL associated with accounts
· Work directly with external supply partners on design solutions as necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Preferred inside sales experience or interaction with customers
· Excellent interpersonal skills in both verbal and written communications to effectively work with customers (external and internal)
· Ability to multi-task with superior time management skills and adherence to deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· �� Ability to travel with regular frequency to supplier and customer sites as required
· Proven account management and project management experience.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
· Excellent time and project management skills. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while achieving key milestones that lead to successful outcomes. Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills required.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
· Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear, stand, and sit. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is may be while in a manufacturing plant exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Otherwise working in a professional office environment.
In addition, the employee frequently drives to and from customers and prospects and may experience hazardous driving conditions.