Job Location: CO-4 Remote - Colorado Springs, CO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Sales
TestEquity is the leading US distributor of Test & Measurement Equipment and Production supplies to the Electronics Manufacturing industry. At TestEquity, our customers are in good company. We partner with the best, so our customers have the right products allowing them to be more innovative, test ideas and solutions, or get tools to just get it done. TestEquity is committed to providing leading products and solutions coupled with top-level supply chain and distribution services to ensure our customers have the essential products they need when they need them.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager is responsible for driving profitable sales growth through the retention and expansion of revenue at current customers and acquiring new customers within their defined territory geography. The Account Managers are expected to build, identify, and implement strategies that enable growth, as well as provide value, solutions, and technical support for their customers.
- Responsible for relationship building within contact base and providing professional representation of the TestEquity brands, including Jensen, Techni-Tool, TestEquity and our own brand line)
- Ensures customer growth by partnering to help drive proactive solutions to meet the customer’s needs and requirements
- Effectively demonstrates products to customers
- Effectively communicates to customers the company Core Value Proposition, and identify best practices to the customer to drive soft cost savings, and lift customer partnership revenue
- Apply competitive knowledge to differentiate the TestEquity brand’s solution versus other choices in the marketplace
- Responsible for turning in orders in a timely & accurate manner to enter into the database.
- Apply a continued education on our product offering to the customer experience, and work to become a prime resource through technical value and problem solving
- Call on vendor partners as necessary to enhance solution selling capacity
- Must operate effectively in a team selling environment
- Maintain, turn, and update a growing and robust opportunity funnel for the fully assigned territory
- Load all daily call activities in the company CRM and provide significant detail, including follow up dates and new contacts
- Maintain a touch plan to the assigned territory, including pre-call planning
- Must ensure the proper amount of customer appointment diversity, assuring that a significant amount of the territory is supported proactively through on-site visits and growth efforts
- Works strategically to understand industry trends affecting their customers and identify strategic initiates to relate trends to customer opportunities. Develops compelling vision and communicates this vision to support strategic initiatives for assigned customers.
- Establishes good relationships with customers and teams (internal staff and external partners); relates well to people at all levels; builds wide and effective networks and contacts
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; resolves customer issues quickly and accurately; consistently achieves project goals
- Familiarity with CRM
- Sales Pipeline/funnel management, a plus
- Advanced skill in MS Office specifically Word, Excel and Power Point
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred, but not required
- 3 years of electronics distribution experience preferred, but not required
TestEquity LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer