About the Company
Ardmore Home Design (AHD), founded in 2008, is a privately-owned, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company where we value people with strong skills to make our products and processes better every day. We design, sell and distribute luxury home décor to interior designers as well as boutique/luxury retailers globally. The AHD family of wholesale brands includes Made Goods (flagship furniture made from unique materials); Pigeon & Poodle (home and bath accessories); Blue Pheasant (handcrafted tabletop products) and Thucassi (artisanal candles and fragrances).
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team. The role requires someone who enjoys providing excellent account support, is able to multi-task and highly detail-oriented. The role is responsible for working directly with our customers, to provide product and service information and resolve product and service inquiries. Occasional travel to trade shows may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may also be assigned as needed.
- Attract potential customers by responding professionally to product and service questions; providing information about other products and value-enhancing services.
- Establish customer accounts by evaluating customer information and recording account information.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through follow up and interaction with client and sales rep.
- Complete follow up communications with clients on order and payment status.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying customer concerns through identifying the cause; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure full resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Some college studies with a Business major or equivalent
- Strong experience in managing account relationships via phone and email
- Proficiency with Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude towards client interaction with problem solving focus
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Desire to listen, analyze data and resolve conflict
- Experience working with ERP system (such as X3) a strong plus