The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Maintain customer contact and follow ups in CRM.
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries regarding products, pricing, and availability.
- Develop quotes, convert to sales and negotiate prices where necessary.
- Utilize internal systems/tools and 3rd party listing portals e.g. ILS, 145.com to perform analysis – demand, market price, product availability etc.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of various sales methods or approaches and provided feedback.
- Participate in the development of new products/capabilities and customer proposals/RFQ.
- Maintain sales pipeline and activities (touch points) in the company’s CRM system.
- Participate in customer contract creation and negotiations as required.
- Update project status in company’s prescribe format and present update to management.
- Provide administrative support to customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites – Excel, PowerPoint, Words
- Dynamic CRM (or similar CRM) system
- Basic working knowledge in ERP system e.g. Quantum preferred
Education and Experience
HS Diploma and 3 or more years of experience in sales. Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year aerospace experience and/or training a plus.