We are hiring now for an Account Manager!
SMTC Corporation was founded in 1985. SMTC is a mid-size provider of end-to-end electronics manufacturing services (EMS) including PCBA production, systems integration and comprehensive testing services, enclosure fabrication, as well as product design, sustaining engineering and supply chain management services. SMTC has facilities in the United States, Mexico, China and Canada. Services extend over the entire electronic product life cycle from the development and introduction of new products through to the growth, maturity and end-of-life phases.
*401K with company match
*PTO, Paid Holidays
*Medical HRA Plan
*Short term/Long term Disability Insurance, etc.
The Account Manager leads the tactical interface between the customer and various SMTC functional multi-site. This position is responsible for developing and the executing account strategy, tactics counter-strategies and counter-tactics. Leading all sales associated with new business development and ongoing customer satisfaction and support.
• Responsible for expanding services with existing customer account
• Aligning executives with customers engagement
• Ability to be the customer’s point of contact for escalation.
• Establishing stickiness with the customer and other operating companies
• Quoting new and existing business for existing customers
• Responsible for aligning the customer expectations with SMTC needs and vice versa
• Responsible for managing senior level relationships
Education and Experience for the Account Manager:
• High School Diploma/G.E.D. required
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred
• One (1) year of sales experience preferred
• Preferable experience in electronic Manufacturing.
SMTC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
If you require assistance completing this application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.