Job Location: Boston, MA - ProteinSimple - Boston, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Sales
By joining Bio-Techne, you’ll join a company with a powerful and positive purpose of enabling cutting-edge research in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease worldwide.
Join our fast-growing team to empower the future of single cell biology! Namocell, a Bio-Techne brand, is a leading provider of high-performance single cell sorting and isolation platforms, based in the Silicon Valley. Our proprietary microfluidic-based single cell platforms simplify and empower a wide range of life science research and clinical applications, such as single cell genomics, cell line development and engineering, CRISPR, antibody discovery, rare cell isolation, single cell mass spec and synthetic biology. Our mission is to enable the future of single cell discovery.
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment with high growth potential. We are seeking a talented self-starter to be our Sales Account Executive for the Northeast territory, based in the greater Boston area.
- Drive sales activities to close opportunities and build strong long-term customer relationships.
- Partner with Application Scientist team to demonstrate product/technology expertise to serve as field-based expert for customers in single cell solutions.
- Apply solution-selling techniques to facilitate purchasing decisions.
- Prospect for new opportunities and successfully develop and qualify them.
- Apply strong product and application knowledge to successfully conduct technical sales presentations, seminars and trades shows.
- Understand scientific project needs and business needs of the customer to win the business.
- Develop strategic partnerships with key customers and drive customer success and satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of successful track record in life science instrument sales.
- Strong technical knowledge in cell biology related applications such as cell line development and engineering, single cell genomics, or antibody development, and demonstrated technical credibility to effectively consult with customers to influence key decisions on technology and product choices.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build successful accounts. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of account relationships with key opinion leaders in the single cell space.
- Strong sales prospecting and closing skills and demonstrated funnel management ability.
- Strong ability to establish long-term customer relationships.
- BS in a Biological field; MS or PhD degree preferred.
Why Join Bio-Techne
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.