CosmoProf, a Sally Beauty Holdings company, is currently searching for an Account Executive to join our growing CosmoProf team! At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don’t just service the customer - we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
We are looking for a DBE (Direct Beauty Express) Account Executive, responsible for servicing and supporting chain accounts, spas; develops long-term relationships while working with owners, managers and stylists. Regular overnight travel is required.
This role covers a territory in Birmingham, Alabama (AL) and northern Florida (FL).
“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
- Identifies prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences, which may require overnight travel. Recommends products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests
- Answers customers' questions concerning products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms. Provides customers with product samples and catalogs
- Keep deadlines for paperwork concerning quotas. Track incentives, contests, and line progress and growth. Track customer incentive programs
- Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders
- Prepares estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs including prices quotes, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Support sales through education, promotional events and merchandising
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- 2-3 years previous outside sales experience. Cosmetology license or Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge of the principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation as position requires considerable amount of driving (includes some weekends, evenings and overnight travel.)
- Computer literate, preferably Windows based programs
- Strong math skills for forecasting and goal achievement
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized wit ha sense of urgency regarding deadlines and paperwork
- Ability to teach classes to groups of people
- Flexible to change, and will look for solutions “out of the box”
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
At SBH, we remain committed to protecting the health and safety of all our customers and associates and maintain the following COVID-19 Precautions:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Remote interview process
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.