Bloom Energy, a fuel cell company and one of Silicon Valley’s most promising startups, is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Bloom Energy engagement from: Opportunity Qualification, Opportunity Development, Proposal, Closure, Solution Deployment, Post-Sales care & maintenance.
• Responsible for full quota attainment from named accounts – interaction with leading executives critical to achieving quota.
• Responsible for developing and managing an opportunity funnel within the named accounts sufficient to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Responsible for mapping of accounts, and building relationships with key decision makers.
• Accountable for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in assigned accounts.
• Responsible for seeing that the feedback from assigned accounts is properly captured.
Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years large account direct sales experience in the high tech/financial services/facilities equipment industry. Experience in the mission critical space is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to objections, to operate successfully at the C-Level of multi-billion dollar companies, and to develop relationships at the executive level within accounts, especially finance.
• Demonstrated ability to close multi-million dollar projects (>$10M) to exceed a multi-million dollar individual quota selling direct to large and medium sized enterprises with little direct management oversight.
• Highly competitive with demonstrated ability to personally and with a virtual team connect broadly across multiple stakeholders.
• Skilled in Consultative Selling.
• Able to travel as required in order to cover a large geographic area.
• Experience using a formalized sales methodology a plus.
• Experience in the Facilities and/or Alternative Energy space a plus.
• Bachelors or Masters in technical discipline or MBA a plus.
• Passionate about our customers, solution, and team.
• Able to grow and adapt as Bloom Energy grows.
• “Steady under fire.”
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy will make clean, reliable energy affordable for everyone in the world. Our technology, first developed for NASA's Mars Program, will dramatically change the way that the world’s energy is produced, distributed and consumed. Bloom’s unique on-site power generation systems are among the most efficient on the planet, providing significantly reduced operating costs and producing dramatically lower greenhouse gas emissions. Pioneering a new class of stationary fuel cells, Bloom is not just creating a new product or company; it is driving a whole new industry.
As one of Silicon Valley’s most promising growth companies, Bloom was the first clean energy technology investment for Kleiner Perkins and NEA, two of Silicon Valley’s most revered venture capital firms. The company has assembled a super-star board, experienced management team, and top-notch technical staff. Bloom Energy is growing quickly and is looking to add to its dynamic team.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.