ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds project costing, pricing, and customer quotations
- Troubleshoots project issues
- Processes customer orders
- Subcontracts labor to key installation partners and coordinates installation
- Data entry through various computer programs (Excel, CAMS, AS400, Windows)
- Processes installer payments
- Tracks, reports, and reconciles projects
- Attends conference calls with customers, installers, GC’s, Architects, etc.
- Ships, tracks and expedites carpet shipments
- Negotiates with customers
- Cross trains in all facets of the department
- Backs others in the departments as needed
- Assists in the development, pricing and administration of contracts for floor covering sales and installation
- Other duties as required or assigned by management
REQUIREMENTS (including educational requirements):
- A history of success in customer service, sales, construction project management, or similar field
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 or 4 year college degree is preferred but not required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
By joining us, you will be part of an international culture where you can expand your horizons, change the game and design the future of society. And where our values of collaboration, creativity, commitment and caring underpin our success.
Come and see how is life at Tarkett!