We currently have an opening for a Account Coordinator in our Deluxe Cinema group. This position can be based in Wilmington, OH or Burbank, CA.
The Account Coordinator position is responsible to assist with all levels of the Studio Account team to ensure the successful implementation of studio release strategies in a theatrical environment. This role will serve as a point of contact for Deluxe Cinema, Film Studios, Transport Carriers, and all others in relation to their account. This role serves as an after-hours contact to resolve any urgent issues regarding the client(s) they are assigned to.
- Strengthen client relationships, builds trust with the client and develops confidence in responding appropriately and within the internal SLA response timelines when interacting via email, phone or face to face video conferencing
- Ownership of routine administrative tasks including:
- Distribution tracking and client specific reports
- Updating Confluence with new titles and studio information
- Release Schedule Updates
- Update Active Client Sheet and Client Contacts
- Seeks feedback from Manager to gauge satisfaction and seeks guidance when required
- Works confidently through high volume of emails and prioritizes jobs with minimal supervision
- Maintain professional and positive working relationships with internal client services team and the scheduling department to ensure that deadlines are met
- Liaise with other Deluxe Cinema and Deluxe Distribution & Creative entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects
- Ensure data entry is accurate and updated to facilitate invoicing and billing
- Always looking to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Late nights and weekend work will be required from time to time
- Special projects/other duties as assigned
A Day in the Life of this Position includes:
- Ownership of daily distribution tasks including:
- Monitor emails and reply to clients in a timely manner
- Monitor bookings via transmission or input them into the system as needed
- Issue screening keys
- Monitor deliveries
- Check Reconcile Errors
- Set up release information into the system accurately for client transmissions and distribution of each title
- Provide the studios with accurate and timely communication regarding screenings, promos, sneaks, and wide releases so they can make informed decisions.
- Create projectionist letters for upcoming release/bookings as needed
- Monitor DCDC satellite booking queues to ensure all engagements have content fulfilled
- Input work orders for Aspera sends, content restore, facility transfer, and DKDM creation as needed
- Daily / weekly preparation billing for entry
What You Bring:
- BA or BS degree preferred in business, communications or a technology or film related field desired but not necessary as on the job training will be provided.
- Experience working with a US based company in a client services capacity required.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team leader.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadline or to respond to adhoc client escalations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.