The AC Tanker Driver is responsible for transporting liquid asphalt various job sites/asphalt Plants.
The AC Tanker Driver may be asked to perform other tasks on the job site and in support of various construction projects, as needed, by the management.
Uncompromising focus on safety excellence.
Motivated – self-starter, able to complete tasks without a large amount of direct supervision.
Knowledgeable of DOT regulations and monitoring changes.
Previous experience operating heavy equipment is a plus.
Flexibility to work overtime and weekends.
Valid CDL-A license with Tanker Endorsement
Safe driving record.
Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
As a Rogers Group employee, you will have access to our competitive company perks, including:
• Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
• Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
• Retirement 401K account with company contribution and match.
• Paid Holiday Shutdown period between Christmas and New Years in addition to 7 holidays throughout the year.
• Paid vacation – 1 week at 1 year, 2 weeks at 2 years, 3 weeks at 5 years, and 4 weeks at 20 years of service.