Middle River Aerostructure Systems is a world-leading manufacturer of thrust reversers (the braking system on a jet engine), engine nacelle components and specialized aerostructures. It supplies and supports these products for engine makers, airplane manufacturers and aircraft operators. Located on Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay near Baltimore, MRAS has a 1.7-million sq. ft. facility situated on 180 acres – where the company and its predecessors have designed, built and equipped civil and military aircraft for over 90 years. In 2019, MRAS was acquired by ST Engineering North America, the U.S. affiliate of Singapore-based ST Engineering – becoming a part of its global network of aerospace facilities and offices. With the ownership change, the company was renamed Middle River Aerostructure Systems.
Customer Support job summary:
MRAS is seeking a Customer Support representative to support the Aftermarket for the A320neo program. This representative will be responsible for working with Safran on a daily basis to provide them with information such as commit and delivery dates, lead-times and end-item configurations for an extensive list of part numbers in addition to processing returns and handling daily transactions and inquiries.
Customer Support responsibilities:
· Work directly with SNA staff on a daily basis to provide visibility on aftermarket needs (Purchase Orders)
· Detailed analysis of their bi-weekly and monthly forecasting files
· Reconciliation of inventory for both MRAS and SNA to establish allocations and provide commit dates
· Monitor and maintain given commit dates to ensure high-level of customer support and OTD metrics
· Processing purchase orders and order fulfillment
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
High School Diploma or GED equivalent plus a minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment or other similar industry is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Ability to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities and resolve appropriately
• Demonstrated Customer Services Skills
• Strong capability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel is highly desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to understand requests and problems, inform on status, and negotiate solutions
• Works well both independently and with teams
MRAS is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value.