Want to join a team where you can demonstrate your leadership and help drive new growth?
Job Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Wringing process, to separate the eggshell from the egg liquid, which includes but not limited to; operating presses, operating the centrifuge, and operating other processing equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate processing equipment to separate liquid egg from shell
- Perform cleaning and sanitation of processing equipment, run CIP on processing equipment, keep processing area clean during operation
- Monitor all processing equipment, including pumps, silos, triple tubes, and other equipment utilized for production
- Fill out the proper paperwork and log information on computer as required
- Ensure Safety and Quality are always the highest priority
- Safely clear equipment stoppages/jams
- Watch/listen for equipment malfunctions and work with maintenance to correct
- Assist maintenance technician and perform minor adjustments (as trained)
- Learn to back trailers into unloading bay, dump trailers, load tankers, back tankers into loading bays
- Help train new associates with emphasis on teamwork and company objectives
- Clearly communicate any issues/hazards and address and/or notify supervision
- Develop a good working relationship with other plant employees, Team Leader, & Plant Manager
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Team Leader or Plant Manager
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Requires self-motivation, initiative, and effort.
- Must work well and communicate well with people.
- Must have the ability to think and draw natural conclusions.
- Must have the ability to make correct decisions at the appropriate time.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a Team.
- Must be willing to work extra hours and weekends.
- Must be able to speak English, read, write, and have basic computer skills.
- Will have seasonally hot and cold, wet, and dirty work environment. Must be able to climb steps and ladders and wear safety equipment.
Reports to: Plant Manager & Team Leader
Taking care of business starts with taking care of our associates!
EEO Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled