As posted by the hiring company
Job DescriptionAt Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement, and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
The Marine Corps Systems (MCS) F&BO organization is looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide financial leadership and support to the CH-53K LRIP Program team. The successful candidate will have an outstanding opportunity to learn and be significantly influential over the entire Program Performance Management process from contract award to initial baseline through execution to final aircraft delivery. This position will partner with the Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure accuracy in developing and reporting Estimate at Complete (EAC) for the program. This includes evaluation of risks and opportunities, performing rate impact analysis and understanding impacts of changes on program baselines and EACs. The finance lead will also provide financial leadership and mentorship to the program IPTs, promote Earned Value (EV) compliance, and a cost conscious culture. This position will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly IPMR deliverable.
Scope of Work:
• Provide financial leadership and guidance to the program manager and their team
• Promote Earned Value (EV) compliance as applicable based on external and internal program requirements
• Utilize the financial systems and communicate the financial metrics required to ensure focus on effective cost management
• Lead EAC processes to ensure timely, accurate and complete EAC reporting
• Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of executive presentations
• Support ad hoc reporting and analysis to Programs and Senior Management
• Provide audit and proposal support
Basic Qualifications• Bachelors degree in a related subject area with 10 years of professional experience; or equivalent experience/combined education
• Expertise with a variety of Microsoft office tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Knowledge and experience with the following financial systems: CES, SAP-P1S, Hyperion, Cobra and wInsight
• Knowledge of and experience in application of Earned Value Management principles
• Attention to detail.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Desired skills• Earned Value Management (EVMS) experience.
• Cost and Schedule integration with regard to EVMS.
• Advanced application of Excel capabilities (knowledgeable in creation and operation of Pivot and Lookup tables), PowerPoint and Word.
• Ability to multi-task and willingness to tackle additional responsibilities as needed.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work complex issues, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to prepare and present various types of reports to all levels of Management.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to apply interpersonal, planning, management, problem solving & execution skills to multiple projects simultaneously.
EEOLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Other Important InformationBy applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotelyPart-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedule InformationLockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Colorado Pay StatementBenefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $88,400 - $147,400 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible
Executive OrderCOVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.