Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the COVID Virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
$500.00 Sign - On Bonus to any new Ricoh employee!
Provides operations functions in one or all the following areas: operate warehouse forklift and stand-up forklift once trained and certified, pallet jack, sorting, mailing, performs associated copying tasks of receiving packing lists, shipping, and receiving duties of products and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail as well as applies necessary postage. Distribute bulk rearms of coping paper to all printers on site.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follows Ricoh Service Excellence performance requirements.
· Meets deadlines by working at a quick - steady pace Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in a professional attire according to company standards.
· Presents a clean and organized working area.
· Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required overtime.
· Performs inspection of equipment as prescribed by the customer (pallet jacks, warehouse forklift, stand-up forklift, product pushers, electric pallet jacks, etc.)
· Performs filing duties of packing lists, manifests, invoice for all shipping / receiving documents.
· Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
· Distributes large pallets, boxes to designated buildings, labs, and warehouses to large for customer to pick up.
· Responds to and coordinates all support requests required by customer.
· Perform couriers service to and from USPS to pick up or ship out customer mail off site.
· Answers customer questions regarding status of incoming, outgoing packages.
· Ensures counter and floor areas for receiving and shipping are kept neat and clean.
· Prepare shipments for international and domestic requests
· Electronic documents preparation (Packing lists, manifests, invoices on customer specific
· Performs duties related to the shipping of materials, goods, products.
· Performs duties related to the receiving of materials, goods, and products.
· May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
· May occasionally perform shipping, receiving and dock work in a mailroom type environment
· Uses shrink-wrap, bander and banding material, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler, and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
· Performs other duties as assigned.