Shift: 11:30 pm to 7:30 am
Clean and maintain assigned area. Maintain control of all the parts which could include all gaskets and replacement of broken or missing parts. Help set up in the assigned department or any other lines. Responsible for mixtures of cleaning solutions and other chemicals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Use chemicals to clean and sanitized all machinery and areas assigned to.
- Tear down machinery at beginning of cleanup shift.
- Help setup before production starts up in the morning.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor, area leader and Sanitation Manager.
- Do all tasks assigned by members of management.
- Follow directions and work in other departments as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivate.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and extended shift hours.
- Ability to work cooperatively with supervisors and coworkers.
- Sound work ethic, honesty and moral character.
- Basic understanding of machinery tear down and setup.
- Clean up (parts) experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math functions and skills.
- Poultry experience preferred but not required.
- Basic Chemical understanding.
- Follow departmental and company safety policies and programs.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety requirements
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment (45ºF, 4ºC).
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Will be exposed to noise (>85 decibels), CO2, and moving production.
- Handle a 900 PSI water hose continually.
- Lift 10-50 lbs to include moving, lifting, and pushing machinery.
- Climb up and down ladders in a daily work schedule.
- Stoop and reach overhead (bending & twisting).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.