Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
The role of the Quality Technician (QT) is to perform inspections in accordance with documented procedures and work instructions and work with operations and engineering to ensure the products meet customer requirements.
What You'll Do:
Complete part inspections in a timely manner and ensure that the results of those inspections are accurate.
- Review all non-conforming measurement results to ensure the accuracy of the measurement result and determine path forward (rerun, resub, calibrate, contain).
- Escalate non-conformances when necessary to operations, engineering and quality engineers.
- Utilize the sign-in/sign-out process for lab submissions to ensure records of inspections are maintained.
Determine the conformance of suspect material/products.
- Review suspect material/products against documented acceptance criteria and determine suitability for use.
Participate in the containment process of suspect material
- Work in tandem with operations to ensure all suspect material is identified in accordance with documented procedures.
- Ensure suspect non-conformances are communicated to quality, engineering, and operations.
- Preform the re-inspection of all reworked parts in accordance with documented procedures.
Perform process and product audits
- Participate in the LPA process as required
- Participate in Gage R&R and capability studies as required
- Perform product audits as required to complete production, pre-production and problem parts.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Development and On-The-Job Training
- Employer 401K Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays
What We Need from You:
- Technical Drawing Interpretation
- Gages: Micrometers, Height Gage, Caliper, Profilometer, CMM, Contour Tracer, Spectrometer
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- ASQ, CQI; ASQ, QCT preferred certifications
- Effectively communicate with supervision and support personnel
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 55 pounds regularly
- Ability to read, write, perform basic math calculations, and complete visual inspections
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.