Supervisor and coordinate activities of shipping and receiving employees. Responsible for month-end inventory, daily shipping and receiving paperwork, and truck scheduling.
- Responsible for all material shipped/received, including tracking orders.
- Daily reclasses and inventory on commodities for which you are responsible.
- Enforce all safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Supervise employee’s completion of tasks related to shipping/receiving/lab/admin.
- Interview, train, develop, and schedule employees.
- Other duties include overseeing the unloading of van trailers, back up supervisor duties to fill in for other Supervisors on vacation, leave, etc., all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate a Forklift and skid steer.
- Knowledge, adherence to, and enforcement of industrial safety and OSHA guidelines, and Environmental requirements.
- Have ability to lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, administrative, organizational and team building skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.