DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Multiple years of electrical maintenance experience required.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude, knowledge of tools (power and hand), ability to make detailed measurements using instruments, including but not limited to, tape measures, micrometers, and dial calipers.
- Experience using SAP PM (Plant Maintenance).
- Must have the ability to read detailed engineering drawings and prints.
- Must have Cognex, Banner and Keyence knowledge.
- Must have the ability to plan job schedules and processes.
- Must have basic mechanical and electrical knowledge. Basic component and assembly process knowledge is required.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot Allen Bradley controls, relays, VFDs.
- Must have the ability to use Studio 500, and 5000 in troubleshooting controllogix and compactlogix.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot pneumatics systems
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot servo drives.
- Must interface with suppliers for maintenance parts and support of daily production requirements.
Must have both written and verbal (give instructions) communication skills. High School degree or G.E.D. equivalent is preferred for this position. Good people skills required. Must have ability to learn and run required computer applications. Possess required math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must have ability to understand and apply engineering specifications, Change Orders, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Good problem-solving skills required.