Do you know what makes Micron Solutions a world class contract manufacturer? It comes from our incredible staff, machinists, & management. And we’re looking to hire a 3rd Shift CNC Machinist to join our team at our Fitchburg, MA headquarters. We know how important this key role is and our competitive salary reflects that, in addition to other great benefits such as a generous time off program. Plus, for a limited time we are offering a $3,000 sign on bonus! Now’s the time to join our team!
CNC Machinist’s Purpose is to operate computer-controlled machine centers to perform one or more machine functions. Responsibilities include: (but not limited to):
· Access ERP system, load control instructions, pull set up sheet & load pieces
· Clean and maintain machines, tooling, and parts such as replacing dull cutters
· Listen to machines to detect sounds & make the proper adjustments
· Ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
· Maintain work order schedules, run multiple work centers following all safety regulations
· Report manufacturing problems to shift lead for troubleshooting and resolution
· Proficient with 3 and 4 axis machining
· Calculate & adjust machine feed and speed when automatic programming is faulty or if machine malfunctions
· Understand and apply basic GD&T
· Increased knowledge of CNC Programs and cutter comp offsets
Benefits for the CNC Machinists:
CNC Machinist’s Requirements/Skills:
Micron Solutions is a multifaceted contract manufacturing organization specializing in thermoplastic injection molding, precision machining and finishing, and silver-plated medical sensors for disposable electrodes. We work with clients of all sizes to provide manufacturing solutions and assembly services to help our customers meet their goals. Our 140,000 square foot manufacturing facility is capable of serving customers’ projects from start to finish.
Micron thrives on a simple but important mission — We strive to deliver the highest quality and best service to our customers. This mission guides our work each day. At Micron, our employees are valued and empowered. We treat the relationships we have with our employees with care and it shows.