Water is playing an essential role in our health and well-being, now more than ever. At Jacobs, we believe in dreaming big while keeping our feet planted firmly on the ground. If you are interested in bringing a different way of thinking to everything you do, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated 3D Plant Design Modeler in (location), who will support local and regional water/wastewater design and management team and water quality modeling of estuaries, scripting/programming and facilities operations and design studies.
As a key member of our (location) team, you'll be involved in water/wastewater design/management projects with 3D design of piping of water/wastewater plant and mechanical and electrical equipment using 3D modeling technologies.
Using our cutting-edge, proprietary tools and modeling software, you'll assist with delivering projects and serving and developing clients.
Join us and we will assist in continuing the development of your skills and exploring all that you can do across our global company, with opportunities to share your knowledge along the way.
• Bentley Open Plant
• At least four years’ experience as a Modeler
• Technical Degree or certification in CADD or other 3D modeling software
• Ability to demonstrate project design experience
• Working knowledge of design guidelines
• Strong oral and written communications, self-motivation, team-oriented work practices, data analysis & technical problem solving, organizational skills, multitasking ability and computer skills.
Ideally, here’s what you’ll also have:
• Experience with Bentley OpenPlant and graphics/CAD software, 2D/3D modeling software, and advance capabilities with MS Excel and databases.
• Experience with other modeling software, such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, Bentley Open Roads
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.