- Must have 6 years of MOS operational experience as a 35L, 351L, or 35E (or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. Government agency) conducting CISAC intelligence operations in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have completed an applicable military course (SLC, ALC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC).
- Must have received an Honorable discharge from military service.
- Must have Experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to CISAC intelligence operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Two years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience directly related to the position description.
- Minimum of an Interim Top Secret or final Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
#ANSDefense #MOIP #HTASC