· Weld metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using a variety of welding equipment.
· Weld metal parts together, using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
· Perform related tasks, such as thermal cutting, grinding and other finishing work.
· Position and clamp together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
· Properly operate auxiliary equipment such as rollers.
· Use appropriate machines/tools and handling in order to prep screens/parts to customer specifications, meaning within tolerances and minimal quality defects.
· Move materials to and from work area.
· Observe operation of machines and tools and verify conformance of workpieces to specifications.
· Measure screen/part dimensions to verifyconformance to customer specifications.
· Handle screens carefully to protect product.
· Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives to make efficiencies in the work area.
· Understand and comply with all HSE, Compliance and other Company Policies.
· Must know Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and technical procedures and work instructions as it applies to the position.
· Perform various other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager within the physical constraints of the position.
· Up-to-date MIG and TIG Certs
· General knowledge of welding and other machines used to perform job duties
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Ability to read micrometers and calipers
· Ability to use hand tools
· Have good communication skills.
· Ability to work as a team or independently.
· Possess a positive attitude
· Ability to read and comprehend written instructions
· Ability to do basic math i.e. add/subtract whole numbers, decimals & fractions.
· Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc. with accuracy.
· Ability to make decisions independently with limited supervision.
Medical/Dental/Vision - Family Coverage Available
Safe Harbor 401(k) - 5% Employer Match
Optional Legal Plan
10 Paid Holidays per Year
Sick Time & Vacation Time
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
Group Term Life Insurance - Additional Coverage Available
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Join our team today! Careers start here.
Aqseptence Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer: Veterans, Disabled, Minorities and Women.