Job Location: Haverhill MA - Haverhill, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: 2nd Shift
Supervises all warehouse associates. Supervises and performs all tasks within the warehouse including timely loading & unloading of pickups and receipts, processing outbound SO and transfer shipments, as well as the processing of RMA’s.
- Performs all work in a safe manner; remain constantly aware of continuous improvement for safety related opportunities
- Supervise warehouse associates.
- Ensure all warehouse floor operations are performed timely and accurately.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Facilitates department training.
- Supervises department for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Works with Manager to attain goals, carry out strategies, plans, and policies to increase profitability and success of the Company.
- Assists in developing and carrying out department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Conducts interviews, performance appraisals, on boarding, and disciplinary meetings including terminations.
- Approves payroll and amends Paycom errors for hourly employees.
- Monitors employee’s adherence to company rules and policies and takes necessary corrective action if needed.
- Assists in reviewing and maintaining crewing levels and optimizing to meet or surpass Monogram cost targets.
- Suggest ways to control labor and supply costs as well as improve processes.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Work with Production Supervisors and Inventory Manager to maintain an accurate inventory
- Maintain all warehouse bins clear at the end of every shift.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
- Other duties assigned by management.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma with relevant experience is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in logistics, warehouse, or inventory management
- Experience with MS D365 ERP, or other Warehouse Management Systems
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish highly preferred
- Strong shipping and receiving full truckloads, LTL, and UPS shipments
- Ability to lead others in a results-oriented manner
- Experience with inventory-tracking software and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with employees.
- Ability to influence and promote change on all levels of the organization.
- Sound technical skills, logical ability, and strong problem analysis and resolution skills with a strong operational focus.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and business ethics.
- Ability to communicate with management and customers
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Analytical: Ability to visualize, articulate and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts, and make decisions that make sense.
- Integrity: Adherence to moral and ethical principles; sound moral character; honesty
- Adaptability: The ability to understand, accept and embrace change is necessary for the development of the department.
- The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tool, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.