• Stock, restock and organizes various raw materials and finished product in assigned warehouse locations.
• Inspects, receives and samples all raw materials as needed for manufacturing areas, as well as scans and transfers items as needed.
• General product assembly as required for product distribution to customers which may include: order pulling, labeling, shrink wrapping and all aspects of order fulfillment.
• Loading and unloading trucks, as well as assisting in on-site pick up of recyclable scrap material as well as waste.
• Counts, documents and inspects goods received. Complete Daily Logs
• Operates motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment.
• High School Diploma/ GED required
• 3 to 5 years of experience in receiving, shipping, logistics, etc.
• Prior process equipment operator experience in a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience in inventory cycle counting
• Ability to operate a forklift 50% of the day;
• Ability to climb on/off on a repetitive basis throughout the day;
• Frequently move, lift, pull & push up to 50 lbs.;
• Ability to hold & use scan gun / tablet;
• Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hot & cold);
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organizational, time management, and mathematical skills
• Dependability and reliability
• Working knowledge of inventory and warehouse management concepts and systems
• A fast-paced environment surrounded by some of the biggest talents and brands in the beauty and fragrance industries
• Learn how to understand consumers and how to meet their needs effectively
• The ability to be a part of a highly creative and imaginative team in an incredibly competitive and inspiring industry
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
At Firmenich, we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act within our strategic plans. We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
* Generous Paid Time Off!
* Quarterly Bonus Potential!
* Retirement Plans!
* 401(k) with Company Match!
* Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage!
* Tuition Assistance for Employees and Children!
* Flexible Spending Accounts!
* Tobacco-Free Campus!
* And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs!