EPS manufacturer seeking an experienced forklift operator to move EPS material in and around our facility safely. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Performs operations and safety checks on equipment before signing out and operating lift trucks, including lock-out, tag-out procedures.
- Safely move, load, and unload products and/or stack them to assigned areas and/or for shipment, including manually lifting and stacking boxes in the shipping area.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment.
- Assist in other departments as needed or required.
- Minimum 2 years forklift operator experience, Manufacturing experience preferred
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent coordination and understanding of storage and control systems
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Will lift/handle objects on a routine basis