Rich’s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich’s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich’s®—Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Sanitation Technician is responsible for ensuring that sanitation is compliant with company standards and policies.
- Always use Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP)
- Ability to understand and take directions.
- Be able to work flexible hours. Be able to work over time if required.
- Be able to follow company polices.
- Be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Be able to work in wet and dusty conditions.
- Not afraid of heights. Be able to climb ladders
- Be able to followed work instructions while cleaning equipment.
- Be able to use chemicals in a safe manner (follow chemical instructions)
- Be able to clean in all areas of the plant including restrooms.
- Be able to clean al type of equipment. Must report any equipment needing repair
- Must clean and put away all equipment used to cleaned including mop buckets.
- Must keep al personal protective equipment clean and stored properly after each use
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality. Follow established work schedule
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management, internal applicable.
- Report any incidents of harassment to your Team Leader, Manager or Human Resources Manager.
- Must be able to take direction and follow instructions.
- Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries to your Supervisor immediately.
- Other duties, as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrate ability to understand and take directions
- Effective Communications skills
- Be able to work alone
- Be willing to learn new methods and procedures
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Extent Flexibility — The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich’s. Please contact Rich’s Human Resources department at [email protected] if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.