POSITION: Warehouse Associate (Driver)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Unloading containers, as well as, locating and maintaining inventory.
- Load and unload product in an efficient and safe manner.
- Will stack small, medium and large boxes on pallets in a uniformed evenly distributed stack
- Use RF scanners to scan each carton to a pallet, creating a pallet ID
- Reviews orders for shipment to ensure accuracy.
- Using the RF gun to anchor each pallet to a staging lane
- Other warehouse duties and activities as assigned.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior warehousing experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work overtime required.
- Power equipment certified (reach, work saver, forklift, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization.
- Familiarity with computers as well as previous Warehouse Management Systems is preferred.
- Experience using RF scanning equipment.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail including speed and accuracy in counting and checking.
- Demonstrate arithmetic skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Maintain the production pace of other team members.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to have good judgment and decision making skills.
- Able to follow directions accurately with little supervision.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Bending for prolonged periods of time