ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads and interprets drawings, or cut sheets to determine sequence and methods of fabricating and assembling products.
- Sets up and operates various powered and non-powered hand tools including but not limited to wrenches, sockets, screw guns, pop-riveters, routers, jigsaws, reciprocating saw, nail guns and staple guns.
- Bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks, or bonds component parts to assemble products.
- Installs sub-assemblies in supportive framework according to drawings.
- Inspects sub-assemblies and finished product for conformance to specifications.
- Rework sub-assemblies and finished product as necessary.
- Forward finished assembly or product to the next work area.
- Lay out and cut insulation as required by order.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to operate a computer
- Ability to read wiring diagrams
- 1 – 2 years assembly line experience
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both English and Spanish
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.