Requisition ID 31118
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Manufacturing/Production
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Our 2nd shift in Clark is Monday to Friday 2pm to 11pm.
- Responsible for leading production staff to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, warehouse, and quality departments to achieve and sustain results
- Leads team members by managing and executing plant processes
- Supports continuous improvement processes to ensure safety, quality, cost, and customer service goals are met
- Maintains an engaged and team-oriented workforce to meet business demands
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university. Industrial Science, Food Science, Engineering (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in a production environment.
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Experience working with SAP
- Labor planning experience
- Change management experience
- Continuous improvement experience
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .