The Production Supervisor will lead and support employees in the production of our quality crafted chocolates from raw materials to finished goods. The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- ensuring assigned work area is achieving production goals
- reviewing schedules, reports, plans and objectives
- training, counseling and developing employees to perform numerous duties in the manufacturing process
- providing clear instructions to direct reports and communicating performance to goals/objectives
- ensuring work is being completed in a manner that meets or exceeds quality, sanitation and safety standards
- fostering a positive and respectful work environment
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Ability to read and write in English
- College Degree
- 2-3 years supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment
- A team player with good organizational & analytical skills
- Must be results-driven with good interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and mechanical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bilingual in Spanish
Russell Stover Chocolates is a leading manufacturer of boxed chocolates. The company’s three brands – Russell Stover, Whitman’s and Pangburn’s - account for more than 60 percent of all boxed chocolate sales in the United States through 30+ company-owned retail stores and 70,000 wholesale accounts. After nearly 100 years in operation the company manufactures approximately 100 million pounds of chocolate candies each year in its proud tradition of being “Made in America” and “Handcrafted in Small Batches”.
In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, the world leader in premium chocolates. This was the largest acquisition in the history of Lindt and Sprungli which has operations in over 40 countries across the globe. Russell Stover Chocolates joins sister companies Lindt USA and Ghirardelli to form a powerful confectionery triad in North America.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.