The rotating schedule for the position of a 12 hour shift is Monday - Wednesday or Thursday - Saturday every other Sunday.
36 hours worked, paid for 40 hours. Will rotate quarterly.
Start time is 5:30pm and end time is 6:00am with a 30 minute lunch break.
During peak periods mandatory overtime maybe required.
Individuals in Service have a direct role in the chocolate production process from beginning to end. They are responsible for ensuring each piece of candy that comes out of our facility is "Only the Finest" quality that our customer have grown to expect. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS. Basic Qualifications
- Operates machinery, equipment and tools in a safe and proficient manner according to standards, guidelines and instructions
- Works with product, Inspects, receives, delivers, secures, and maintains product (raw or finished) per Russell Stover Chocolates guidelines
- Inspects finished candy as it exits cooling tunnels; transfers candy from conveyor belt to trays and places trays in steels
- Monitors candy weight, seals and secures boxes, transfers to pallet
- Maintains records, delivers, inspects and performs all activities required of other members of the area, line or team
- Performs clean-up activities as assigned
- Conforms to rules
- May be assigned other duties by plant management as required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to routinely and frequently stand, stoop, bend and lift overhead during a 12 hour shift
- Must be able to stand on hard surfaces for the duration of a 12 hour shift
- Ability to read and understand rulers, tapes, scales and thermometers
- Ability to read and understand product specifications established by Russell Stover Chocolates and recognize deviations from those specifications
Founded in 1923, Russell Stover Chocolates is a large producer of fine boxed chocolates in the United States. It began in Denver, Colorado as a candy business in the home of Russell and Clara Stover. The original candy, marketed as “Mrs. Stover’s Bungalow Candies”, changed 20 years later to Russell Stover Chocolates. The three principles of quality, service and value allow Russell Stover to remain “Only the Finest”.
Russell Stover Chocolates has sales in all 50 states and Canada. We operate 35 company-owned retail shops throughout the United States and at over 70,000 drug stores, card and gift shops, grocery stores, department stores and retails stores. In September 2014, Russell Stover Candies was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, a Swiss based international conglomerate sold in more than 80 countries with production sites in Europe and the US, distributing on four continents.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED/ employer. Principals only please