Atlas Molded Products is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician for the Reno, NV facility.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Primary Responsibilities
- Ensure that all new and existing equipment or machinery is operating properly.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues to identify root cause.
- Rebuild and reseal components as needed to ensure functionality.
- Assist in any repairs that may be needed to the buildings or grounds.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) on all machinery.
- Assist with manufacturing and installation of new equipment as needed.
- Properly document maintenance performed so that accurate records can be kept.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
- Experience with maintenance/mechanical systems preferred.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to use simple math, count and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
- Must have general understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Education, Licenses & Certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Additional Information
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling.
- Atlas Molded Products offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No calls or agencies please.