Job Location: Medford MA - Medford, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: 2nd Shift
Maintains production equipment through routine repairs and PM execution. The equipment consists of automated high-speed industrial food manufacturing equipment, and skills needed include good mechanical aptitude, problem-solving, and working at pace.
- Ability to maintain GMP and food safety standards.
- Ability to work safely with programs such as lockout/Tagout (LOTO).
- Equipment setup, adjustment, troubleshoot, perform preventive maintenance (PM) work, overhaul, and repair.
- Use of shop tools, including cutting, grinding, drill press, welding, and minimal machining.
- Perform work (if qualified) on electric motors and controls.
- Work with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to perform work orders, document work, and order parts.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals and prints.
- Ability to perform duties both outside and inside in varying conditions including extreme heat, extreme cold and wet and/or humid, etc.
The Ideal Candidate will have the Following Qualifications
- High school diploma required.
- Technical college education or equivalent 2 years’ experience in the manufacturing-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.