DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Industrial maintenance experience required
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Hydraulics/Pneumatics experience
- Knowledge of ladder logic
- Knowledge of 480-volt AC/DC motor controls
- Must have good mechanical aptitude, knowledge of tools (power and hand), ability to make detailed measurements using instruments, including but not limited to, tape measures, micrometers, and dial calipers.
- Experience using SAP PM (Plant Maintenance).
- Must have the ability to read detailed engineering drawings and prints and electrical schematics.
- Must have the ability to plan job schedules and processes.
- Must have above average mechanical and electrical knowledge. Basic component and assembly process knowledge is required.
Must have both written and verbal (give instructions) communication skills. High School degree or G.E.D. equivalent is preferred for this position. Good people skills required. Must have ability to learn and run required computer applications. Possess required math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must have ability to understand and apply engineering specifications, Change Orders, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Good problem-solving skills required.