As posted by the hiring company
Machine Operator have a direct role in the chocolate production process from beginning to end. They are responsible for ensuing each piece of candy that comes out of our facility is "Only the Finest" quality that our customer have grown to expect. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Machine Operator- RCF/HUTT
- Operates and Maintains machinery, equipment and tools in a safe and proficient manner according to standards, guidelines, and instructions.
- Sets up equipment, observes process and activity in area or on line. Ensure product meets specifications per RSC requirements.
- Performs maintenance as required. Must have ability to read scales, rules,tapes and thermometers.
- Must be able to read and understand quality specifications established by RSC for each product and recognize deviations from those specifications.
- Assists, trains, directs and monitors other employees of area, line or team as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring SOP 222 is complete prior to start of shift, and then hourly.
- Responsible for monitoring candy weight, weight, quality and production rates.
- Responsible for ensuring supplies are available for production.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the machine.
- Responsible for machine condition and communicating any issues with the machine to the supervisor.
- Receives stores, secures, maintains, loads and delivers product(raw and finished) and materials as required by the area, line or team.
- Requires repeated bending ,lifting, stooping, and climbing up and down steps.
- Must be able to understand and complete paperwork accurately. Must have good record keeping ability.
- Conform to rules.
- May be assigned other jobs by plant management as required.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to routinely and frequently stand, stoop, bend and lift overhead during a 10 hour shift
- Must be able to stand on hard surfaces for the duration of a 10 hour shift
This Shift will report Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 10 Hour days 3:45 PM-2:15 AM Company Description
- Ability to read and understand rulers, tapes, scales and thermometers
- Ability to read and understand product specifications established by Russell Stover Chocolates and recognize deviations from those specifications
Russell Stover Chocolates is the nation’s leading manufacturer of boxed chocolates. The company’s three brands – Russell Stover, Whitman’s and Pangburn’s - account for more than 60 percent of all boxed chocolate sales in the United States through 20+ company-owned retail stores and 70,000 wholesale accounts. After nearly 100 years in operation the company manufactures approximately 100 million pounds of chocolate candies each year in its proud tradition of being “Made in America” and “Handcrafted in Small Batches”.
In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, the world leader in premium chocolates. This was the largest acquisition in the history of Lindt and Sprungli which has operations in over 40 countries across the globe. Russell Stover Chocolates joins sister companies Lindt USA and Ghirardelli to form a powerful confectionery triad in North America.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.