Under limited supervision, process screen products to meet the requirements of the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Learn and Understand L1 Training Objectives for Operation and Safe Use of Machines in area.
• Have workable knowledge of at least one set of screen machines in one production area in terms of set-up, fabrication and finishing. (i.e. Large Diameter or Small Diameter)
• Use appropriate machines/tools and handling in order to set-up/fabricate screens/parts to customer specifications, meaning within tolerances and minimal quality defects.
• Move parts/materials as needed in the production process to areas as needed via hoists and carts.
• Observe operation of machines and tools and verify conformance of workpieces to specifications.
• Measure screen/part dimensions to verify conformance to customer specifications.
• Handle screens carefully to protect product.
• Develop ability to properly issue material to the work order.
• Keep accurate account of material and hours on job.
• Understand and comply with all HSE, Compliance and other Company Policies.
• Must know Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and technical procedures and work instructions as it applies to the position.
• Perform various other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager within the physical constraints of the position.
• High School Education or equivalent, two year degree preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Experience with metal working, especially mild and stainless steel
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to read micrometers and calipers
• Ability to interpret routers and bills of materials
• Ability to use hand tools
• Ability to work closely with fellow employees in a positive manner
• Possess mechanical aptitude
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks as required
Medical/Dental/Vision - Family Coverage Available
Safe Harbor 401(k) - 5% Employer Match
Optional Legal Plan
10 Paid Holidays per Year
Sick Time & Vacation Time
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
Group Term Life Insurance - Additional Coverage Available
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Join our team today! Careers start here.
Aqseptence Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer: Veterans, Disabled, Minorities and Women.