Effectively plans and implements work for assigned employees.
- Direct activities of production.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Understand and complete necessary paperwork and documents.
- Operate loader, skid-steer, and forklift.
- All other duties as required.
- Strong communication skills to successfully interact with employees and supervision
- Computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good judgmental skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team player dedicated to the organization.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.