• Troubleshoot and repair Laser based handheld welder
• Understand, identify, locate malfunctions, remove, replace, adjust, and test electronic, mechanical,
computer and control parts of welders and return back the welders to customers after repair.
• Order and maintain necessary service parts to repair welders.
• Create repair process and technical documentation for repair to train Field Service Technicians.
• Work with a computer to diagnose and troubleshoot
• Organize and analyze service data and suggest improvements to Production and Engineering Team.
• Perform all physical duties of a skilled labor associate (i. e. heavy lifting, prolonged standing,
bending, twisting, and reaching)
• Train other Service Technicians as necessary.