Individual in General Maintenance have a direct role in the chocolate production process from beginning to end. They are responsible for insuring each piece of candy that comes out of our facility is "Only the Finest" quality that our customer have grown to expect. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Description: Hours for this position Monday-Thursday 4:15 PM 2:45 AM Flexible Schedule
- Keeping scheduled production machinery operating efficiently with minimal down time.
- Must have multi-disciplined skills including troubleshooting and repair.
- Performs maintenance for entire plant.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics in blueprint form including ladder logic diagrams.
- Request, receives, secures and maintains supplies and materials required for job.
- Operates and maintains machinery, equipment, and tools in a safe and proficient manner according to standards, guidelines, and instructions.
- Accounts for all labor, parts and operational supplies in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required and provided by the company; wears appropriate uniform/clothing in accordance with GMP’s/company standards.
- Ensures safe and proper use of tools and equipment; ensures hand tools are free of defects; maintains neat and orderly work area, including proper storage/disposal of lubricants, solvents, paint and other chemicals in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other regulatory agencies and company policy.
- Requires heavy lifting at times.
- Conforms to rules.
- Involves mandatory overtime, weekend work, and ability to be “on call” or called back to work.
- Responsibility to clean up after any work performed.
- May be assigned other duties by plant management as required.
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS
Industrial maintenance experience.
Skilled maintenance experience
Russell Stover Chocolates is the nation’s leading manufacturer of boxed chocolates. The company’s three brands – Russell Stover, Whitman’s and Pangburn’s - account for more than 60 percent of all boxed chocolate sales in the United States through 20+ company-owned retail stores and 70,000 wholesale accounts. After nearly 100 years in operation the company manufactures approximately 100 million pounds of chocolate candies each year in its proud tradition of being “Made in America” and “Handcrafted in Small Batches”.
In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, the world leader in premium chocolates. This was the largest acquisition in the history of Lindt and Sprungli which has operations in over 40 countries across the globe. Russell Stover Chocolates joins sister companies Lindt USA and Ghirardelli to form a powerful confectionery triad in North America.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.