has a direct role in the chocolate production process from beginning to end. The Lead has a direct role in the chocolate production process from beginning to end. They are responsible for ensuing each piece of candy that comes out of our facility is "Only the Finest" quality that our customer have grown to expect. This Position reports Mon-Wed/ Thurs-Sat 12 hr day 4:00pm-4:30am The key responsibilities include but are not limited to for ensuing each piece of candy that comes out of our facility is "Only the Finest" quality that our customer have grown to expect. days.
- Directs, controls, monitors, assists and trains employees assigned to a specific area, line or team per Supervisor’s instructions.
- Must be able to communicate with and delegate tasks to team members.
- Operates machinery, equipment and tools in a safe and proficient manner according to standards, guidelines and instructions.
- Maintains records, delivers, inspects and performs all activities required of other members of the area, line or team.
- Must be able to read and understand rules, tapes, scales and thermometers.
- Must be able to read and understand product specifications established by Russell Stover Candies and recognize deviations from those specifications.
- Performs clean-up activities as assigned.
- May be asked to perform other duties as determined by proper authority.
- Must be able to utilize SAP for production purposes.
- Must be able to utilize SAP sessions.
- Must be able to follow, train, and monitor SOP/QUA’s.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be NWM certified, to include baggers.
- Must be able to set up, and mange production line, and off line projects.
- Must be able to modify shift schedule as needed.
- Must be able to lead employees in all factory departments.
- Must be able to learn specific job duties as required in any factory department.
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS Basic Qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to routinely and frequently stand, stoop, bend, and lift during a 12 hour shift
- Ability to stand on hard surfaces for the duration of a 12 hour shift
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- College degree
- Lead or supervisor experience
- Experience using an RF scanner
- At least two years of manufacturing experience
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED/ employer. Principals only please.