At AirBorn we apply our passion for innovation and continuous improvement to support mission critical applications in the Military/Aerospace, Medical, and Industrial fields.
If you are looking for a position that offers competitive pay and benefits, a culture of teamwork and inclusion and opportunities for advancement, look no further.
As an Assembler at AirBorn, you will have the opportunity to build a variety of electronic components destined for mission critical applications. The Taunton facility offers a quiet, seated, high tech manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for assembling electronic components, subassemblies and systems while working from prints, drawings, routers and verbal instructions. AirBorn offers paid training for in-demand skills and certifications.
Each day, you will have the satisfaction of knowing your work matters as you contribute to electronic systems destined for fighter jets, commercial aircraft, hospitals and other mission critical applications. We build quality products every day because lives depend on it.
As an employee owned company, we all share in the company’s success. The company wins our employees’ win.
Good attitude and attendance
Willingness to learn.
What we offer:
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life), Paid Time Off, 8 Paid Holidays, 1 Float Holiday, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Other Supplemental Benefits Available.
Growing facility with career advancement opportunities.
We provide paid training and a fun work environment with an organization that is over 60 years strong!!!!
• Works with production /assembly instructions, parts lists, drawings and verbal instructions to assemble connectors.
• Positions components manually or utilizing a small hand tool such as tweezers onto printed circuit boards.
• Occasionally operates simple equipment.
• Requires ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on highly repetitive tasks. Installs either fixed or turning hardware.
• Read worksheets, receive verbal instructions, and follow the sample boards to determine assembly duties.
• Twists bend, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components in boards to insert wire leads, using hand tools.
[Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability/Vet]
ITAR COMPLIANCE This position requires access to or use of information which is subject to the federal International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants for this position must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines "U.S. Person" as U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., person admitted as a refugee to the U.S., person granted asylum in the U.S., or person granted the status of alien lawfully admitted for temporary residence to the U.S. under 8 U.S.C. §1160(a) (for special agricultural workers) or 8 U.S.C. §1255(a)(1) (an amnesty program).